Spring/Summer collection on sale now.
Discover our extensive range of PANDORA jewellery.
Charms – Sterling silver, 14k gold & two tone charms. Choose a charm to represent your most unforgettable moments.
Bracelets – Add your favourite charms to a 14k gold, sterling silver or leather bracelet.
Rings – Crafted from 14k gold, sterling silver and two tone with stunning gemstones.
Earrings, necklaces & pendants – Mix & match to express your style.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. PANDORA has become a global phenomenon and is now one of the world’s most desired jewellery brands. Best known for its customisable charm bracelets our range of PANDORA jewellery make for an ideal gift for the one you love. Choose from a universe of hand-finished and modern jewellery made from genuine metals at affordable prices. Let us help you celebrate those special moments.
Create a perfect bracelet.
- Choose your bracelet style, material & size. Why not try a gold clasp for added appeal.
- Add charms from a vast selection to suit your character. Choose from animals, initials, birthstones, hearts, celebrations, Murano glass, enamel, drops, the list is endless.
- Add clips, spacers & safety chains. Clips fasten onto the two individual nodes and separate the three sections of the bracelet. Spacers are usually smaller than charms and sit between other charms. You can use spacers to add variety or an additional feature with a dangle charm. Safety chains ensure your bracelet and charms are safe.
Caring for your PANDORA jewellery.
- Use a polishing cloth to prevent tarnishing and make the metals shine. We supply the latest polishing cloths at £3.00 each & now the new Pandora care kit at £15.
- Clean the jewellery with lukewarm soapy water and gentle brushing with a soft toothbrush. Do not soak or wet leather, wood charms or jewellery with freshwater cultured pearls.
- Leather can be treated with a non-perfumed hand cream to prevent bends or folds.
- Do not use silver polish and silver dip as it may destroy the oxidised details.
- Never expose jewellery to harsh chemicals.